Yahoo! You need headshots! This usually means there are new adventures in front of you and that is usually exciting!
We can do your headshots inside or out, in a studio setting, or in an office setting. Just let me know what you need and what you will be using them for.
If you need prints for an office setting, resume, etc, my prints are made at a professional lab on high-quality photo paper and are color-calibrated to my monitor for the best quality. My print pricing is very reasonable (an 8x10 is $8, to give you an idea). I also offer a variety of print packages to save you money.
* We will discuss and choose a date and location for your photos.
* I will email you a quote, contract, and invoice. It's here that you will choose a package.
* The invoice is payable in 2 installments: 25% due to book and the remainder due on the day of the session.
* Once the contract is signed and the retainer is paid, you are booked!
You will need to choose what to wear (I can help)! It is best if you are comfortable. Make sure that you feel awesome wearing the clothes that you choose. Because of my very authentic style, I do not offer a client closet. I do advise against logos, text, neon colors, or very thin stripes on clothing. Headshots are usually best in solid colors, so avoid prints unless that fits your brand. Consider having your hair and makeup done professionally.
THE SESSION! The most exciting step in this process is the actual session! Drink lots of water on the day of your session and try to relax!This is gonna be fun, promise!
After our session, I will pick a few quick favorites and post them on my social media (usually a few hours after the session is complete). You are free to share and tag these images.
* You can expect your gallery about 2 weeks from the session date. (This can vary in the busy season.)
*Your gallery will allow you to share and download your web-ready images. The web-ready images are low-resolution and watermarked. Print-ready images are high resolution and ready to print elsewhere with a print release.
* Ordering is done either in person with me, over the phone, or via email. I do this (as opposed to ordering through the gallery) in order to avoid fees and keep my print pricing low.
* The easiest way to choose your print-ready images is to "heart" them in your gallery. However, you can also email or call me with the image numbers.
* The easiest way to order prints is to give me a call or shoot me an email with your order. I am also happy to meet with you to discuss your order!
I retain the copyright to all of my images and do not offer the copyright or the RAW images for sale. If your package includes print-ready files, you will receive a print release that needs to be signed. You are not permitted to enter the photos into any sort of contest or use the images for financial gain without my written consent. You are also not permitted to alter or edit the images in any way including Instagram or other app filters. Your images will be a 3:4 ratio and cropping will occur for printing and social media profile pictures. This is okay. Please note that if you print your photos through a retail outlet other than mine the color could be off. My computer and gear are specifically calibrated for my print vendor.
30-minute session, web gallery, web-ready images, consultations, 5 print-ready images with print release
and usage rights **$325**
45-minute session, web gallery, web-ready images, consultations, and all of the print-ready images with print release and usage rights on a custom USB **625**
additional time - $75 per hour
outfit changes are permitted but you might consider adding time so we aren’t rushed
prices do not include tax
Public educators, foster and adoptive families, and families with children with special needs get a package discount with Rachel Elizabeth Photography ~ please reach out for details.